Monday, January 19, 2009

The Last Supper


The Last Supper
Originally uploaded by rawdod
The final terrible for me food. I tried to eat the worst stuff imaginable. (That I might enjoy the taste of) The cheesy bacon gordita crunch pretty much rocked for that. Its got two layers of starch with a layer of bacon in between and the middle is cheese and processed beef. I finished off that and another similar thing I forget the name of and the "loaded" nachos, and washed it all down with high fructose corn syrup. Oh yeah. I really never eat beef but I felt like with this and the five guys burger from yesterday that I literally had alot of fat in my blood. My friends call this feeling "the meatsweats" . I completed this last supper about 3:30 or so, and I could not get off the couch until I think 5:30 or so. I tried to get up earlier but I moved a few inches forward and then decided to just lay down for a while.

No comments: