Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jan 15, 2009


Jan 15, 2009
Originally uploaded by rawdod
Every good diet program always beggins with a binge of some sort. Here I am trying to shove down an entire cake.

ps. I'm fucking joking

I did try to eat alot of this cake, but I prolly only got down what would be considered a large peice, the appearance of the cake was just that todays my gf's birthday and he co workers got her this cake. Even tho its 5 days before the start of my experiement ill consider this my last sweet treat. Her bday party celebration is this weekend so I fully look forward to some final good indulgences of alcohol and food. Binge and purge baby!!!


ps. I don't actually endorse binge purge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sage

BuggaET said...

BuggaET:
40 mins of P90X
10 mins of PM Yoga
then later that night:
20 mins of PM Yoga
*took pic